Remailer postage

Jurgen Botz jbotz at orixa.mtholyoke.edu
Tue Jan 10 19:08:46 PST 1995

jpb at gate.net wrote:
> Where can I get the Magic Money software?

I'm a bit behind, so sorry if others have already suggested this, but
you should need any digicash for this... stamps can be just big random
numbers.  Someone buys a books of stamps, you make 10 big random
numbers send them a copy and keep a copy on file.  After a message
comes through with a particular number you throw that number out.

Just like real stamps, and unlike money, they can be used only once.