Pornography, What is it?

Jim McCoy mccoy at io.com
Mon Jan 9 23:54:41 PST 1995

> From: root <root at einstein.ssz.com>
[...]
> > What you define as pornography doesn't mean shit, it's what the media and
> > jornalists and fundies etc.. decide is pornographic that you gotta watch
> > out for. [...]
> >
> I am well aware that what I personaly consider pornography carries little
> weight.

One minor nit.  Pronography is not illegal, obscenity is what is regulated.
The difference between the two the fine line upon which we tread.

> As to data havens being dangerous to run...I don't know. At the recent
> HoHoCon there was a long discussion 'bout networks hidden within networks
> that was very intriguing. If Doug Barnes is reading this he may be
> willing to reiterate some of the talk. I do know that at the moment my
> partners and myself are looking at remailer software running under Linux
> and data havens are something that we have discussed.

That was my talk, and if I ever get around to it I will be putting my notes
and design details for underground internetworking up on the web.  These
notes include the slides from the talk and the technical notes relating to
this issue...

jim