Vinge's _A Fire Upon the Deep_

Jonathan Cooper entropy at IntNet.net
Sun Jan 8 19:53:13 PST 1995

> I _WISH_ I had VV's email address! I'd like to send the guy a big thank-you
> and ask if he's writing a sequel (yet). If anyone does know it, puh-LEEze
> mail me. First book of his I've read, first of it's kind I've enjoyed in a
> very long time. I'll scan my favorite crypto-related (legal-length) excerpt
> and post it next week, howzat?

   Ditto that.  I've enjoyed all of his works.  He's one of my top three
favourite SF writers of all time.

   Any of you who are in contact with VV have an e-mail address for him?
He deserves accolades, but snailmail is too slow for my liking.

-jon

( --------[ Jonathan D. Cooper ]--------[ entropy at intnet.net ]-------- )
( PGP 2.6.2 keyprint: 31 50 8F 82 B9 79 ED C4  5B 12 A0 35 E0 9B C0 01 )
( home page: http://taz.hyperreal.com/~entropy/ ]---[ Key-ID: 4082CCB5 )