The Value of Anonymity

carolb carolb at barton.spring.com
Sun Jan 8 03:15:57 PST 1995

No, sometimes you don't learn till you've made a mistake.
As you could see I hurt really badly yesterday.

And now, so I can occupy myself quietly for a few days, are there
some good files to read so I can understand, and become a good remailer?

Registered<BETSI>BEllcore Trusted Software Integrity system programmer
Carol Anne Braddock   "Give me your Tired, your Poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET                                  REVOKED PGP KEY NO.0C91594D
carolb at spring.com                                       carolann at mm.com
COMING SOON TO AN INTERNET NEWSGROUP NEAR YOU...............CENSORED.COM