The first reply came 3 days later.

Nesta Stubbs nesta at nesta.pr.mcs.net
Sat Jan 7 15:53:56 PST 1995

>From my present calcuations approximately 14 percent of my mail for the
last two days has been form Carol Ann, this is not a small feat
co9nsidering the amount of mailing I usually recieve.
Perhaps if Carol would post a well thoguth out and written article on
what happened, instead of posting a thousand little "me toos" and "told
ya so's" and such, this wouldn't be so annoying.  rough estimate of mine
is that she is repsonsible for 30 some percent of the traffic on
cypherpunks at this time.

Worse par tis that because i recieve my mail thru a SLIP lin which is
admittedly slow, I still have to recieve all noise messages thru my SLIP
link before procmail can trash/delete/redirect them.  SO now taking this
into consideration, it seems that Carol Ann is responsible for more
thruput on my SLIP link the myself, since mostly I recive mail thru it.
It's a close call, me or Carol, that's counting in FTPs and WWW browing.
I mean maybe I hsould charge her money now 8)

i want to know everything          http://www.mcs.com/~nesta/home.html
i want to be everywhere                     Nesta's Home Page
i want to fuck everyone in the world               &
i want to do something that matters         /-/ a s t e zine