(fwd) Re: Phil Zimmermann

Carol Anne Braddock carolann at vortex.mm.com
Fri Jan 6 23:26:52 PST 1995

From: "Mr.Fish" <mwalleye at winternet.com>
Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered,alt.transgendered,mn.general,alt.sex.femdom,alt.artcom,alt.sex.bondage,alt.sex,comp.infosystems.www.users,alt.dreams.lucid,alt.dreams
Subject: Re: Phil Zimmermann
Date: 6 Jan 1995 05:39:51 GMT

> We wish to apologize for Carol Anne's actions while with Winternet.
>
> This account has been deleted for breach of our AUP.
>
> Questions, comments, problems or general bitching, please reply to this
> message.
>
> --
> Mike Horwath    IRC: Drechsau    LIFE: Lover     drechsau at winternet.com

Looking at the groups that you cross-posted, I sure as heck would like to
know what she did to get kicked off?;) What the heck do you have to
apologize for Mike? Unless you might of been involved too?;) I told you
you've been working too hard.
Come on now bud, give us the lowdown!

--
Signature withdrawn at the request (pretty rightfully
so) of my dear friends on the Cypherpunk List