Remailers, Linux, & Help ...

root root at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Jan 6 20:41:56 PST 1995

Hi all,

Normaly I use(d) 'ravage at bga.com' to access this list but the times they are a
changin' ...

I have successfuly gotten my network at home on Internet via a ISDN link. We
are interested in setting up a remailer which among other things supports
anonymity. If anybody has experience or learned input on doing this under
Linux please contact me.

A reminder that RoboFest 6 in Austin, TX will occur this year on April 1 & 2.
If there are any c-punks interested in giving a talk or doing demo's then
please contact me. If any of you folks are in the area then stop by and say
Hi. I will be working at the Wired Society booth.

Take care!