Chain letter bounced (fwd)

Carol Anne Braddock carolann at mm.com
Fri Jan 6 08:43:15 PST 1995

Thanks for the great article....I chuckled a lot, and I haven't had a
lot to chuckle about these days.....

But I still think that as the computer program we trust the most, he deserves
overt support in all phases of of my life. Even though I am dead broke, I
could tell my main newsgroups. I wasn't asking or telling. Just informing.
And it was to .1% of all Usenet ....That...is...not...a...lot!

I am sure the real point of your post will
come through, but for now I'm kinda clueless.

Love always,

Carol Anne