Sorehand mailing list

Michael Froomkin MFROOMKI at umiami.ir.miami.edu
Fri Jan 6 07:35:46 PST 1995

While I was abroad, someone from this list asked me for the address
for the SOREHAND mailing list, which helps those suffering from
repetitive strain injuries (RSI), including carpal tunnel syndrome.
I didn't have the listserve info in England, and somehow lost the request
before I got back.

Figuring, however, that cypherpunks write code, that writing code causes
RSI, and hence this address might be of more general interest, here it is:

to subscribe, send a SUBSCRIBE SOREHAND <yourname> to

Listserve at ucsfvm.ucsf.edu

A.Michael Froomkin          | +1 (305) 284-4285; +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)
U.Miami Law School          | MFROOMKI at UMIAMI.IR.MIAMI.EDU
PO Box 248087               |
Coral Gables, FL 33146 USA  | It's warmish here, almost cool.