All I did was properly crosspost!

Carol Anne Braddock carolann at mm.com
Thu Jan 5 23:55:22 PST 1995

I first saw the Dubois Letter in alt.security.pgp the 28th.
PRZ posted it here the next day.

I "crossposted" it to my favorite 10 newsgroups. Just 10.
Some creep complained. (we'll get to him a bit later).

I didn't get a chance to get back on-line for 3 1/2 days.
I was lied to.

I am hurt. My mail has been stolen.
I haven't read any of you for four days now.

My web pages are vulnerable.
Is there somebody who can please help me get my 2 megs of mail?
I can't get at your keys.

http://www.winternet.com/~carolann/coffee.html has the cypherpunk
rant links on the page. I'm proud of them, and proud to be on this list.

But to take my account away for crossposting to 10 groups is not right.

I'll be back with a better chronology.

Love Always,

Carol Anne
ps Hope you like (and feel free to use) my new .sig