Anonymous payment scheme

The Dalai Lama dan at chopin.udel.edu
Wed Jan 4 06:59:35 PST 1995

I know that in Delaware it is illegal for a merchant to request ID when
you pay by credit card.  I'm not sure if this is wide spread or just
local.

-- [Here's something for those friendly mail scanners...]
hack phreak crack assassinate president virus espionage clinton honduras
root RSA LSD-25 plutonium north korea terrorist encryption die NSA CERT quiche