Stegno for Kids

Robert A. Hayden hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
Tue Jan 3 12:11:05 PST 1995

On Tue, 3 Jan 1995, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

> I had something like that as a toy about 20 years ago. A single pen with
> tips on both sides. One to write, the other to develop. Didn't they have it
> in America also?

There was also this thing where you would get these books and a magic
marker, and they you would do puzzles in the book, and use the pen to
develope the answer.

The old Infocom hint books also used a similiar setup.

____        Robert A. Hayden       <=> hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
 \/  /  Finger for Geek Code Info  <=> All I want is a cure...
   \/   Finger for PGP Public Key  <=>      And all my friends back!