HACK - EFH Presents Free PGP Encryption Workshop (fwd)

Doug Barnes db at Tadpole.COM
Tue Jan 3 09:16:13 PST 1995

> Just thought you may be interested in this.
> Anybody ever hear of this EFH group?  It's nice to see somebody making
> PGP a little easier for the average jane/joe end-user-type to use.

Yes, many of the EFH founders have participated in EFF-Austin events.
Steve Ryan, one of the EFH founders, spoke last week at HoHoCon (as
did myself, Jim McCoy and Jeremy Porter.)

I think the program is an excellent idea, and will be getting feedback
from attendees with an eye to doing something similar here at some
point.

Doug