Exporting cryptographic materials, theory vs. practice

Carol Anne Braddock carolann at icicle.winternet.com
Sun Jan 1 23:44:20 PST 1995

I couldn't agree with the general drift much more.

The real objective is to get the customs officials used
to the procedure of dealing the cryptograhic materials.

Your best asset is a good feature reporter and a photograher.

Right now, I don't think U.S. Customs is going to ask you if you
have PGP in your PC if you leave the country, or return either.

They should, and I'd be proud to say yes.

Registered<BETSI>BEllcore Trusted Software Integrity system programmer
Carol Anne Braddock   "Give me your Tired, your Poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET                               REGISTERED PGP KEY NO.0C91594D
carolann at icicle.winternet.com       finger carolann at winternet.com |more
My WWW Homepage Page is at:    http://www.winternet.com/~carolann