Listing of Files on the Auto-Responder as of 01-01-95

Samuel Kaplin skaplin at skypoint.com
Sun Jan 1 23:25:31 PST 1995

Last Modified: 01-01-95 20:30 (CST)

This is the index for Sam Kaplin's Auto-Responder. To get a file:

Send a message to: skaplin at c2.org

The the subject of the message MUST BE: SEND FILE [file_name]

EXAMPLE:
        Subject: SEND FILE help     <----Case Sensitive!!!

All binary files are UUENCODED with PGP signatures. Please address all
comments or problems to skaplin at skypoint.com. If you receive a blank
message back, then the file you requested does not exist. Should you have
a crypto related file that you would like added, contact me at:
skaplin at skypoint.com. Please note that I am subject to the petty whims of
the U.S. government, so I will not add any files which may be subject to
ITAR.

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
File Name                       Description
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
apgp212_1.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 1 of 4

apgp212_2.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 2 of 4

apgp212_3.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 3 of 4

apgp212_4.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 4 of 4

apgp22b2_1.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 1 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_2.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 2 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_3.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 3 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_4.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 4 of 4 BETA

cp-faq1.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 1 of 11

cp-faq2.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 2 of 11

cp-faq3.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 3 of 11

cp-faq4.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 4 of 11

cp-faq5.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 5 of 11

cp-faq6.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 6 of 11

cp-faq7.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 7 of 11

cp-faq8.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 8 of 11

cp-faq9.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 9 of 11

cp-faq10.uue            Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 10 of 11

cp-faq11.uue            Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 11 of 11

crypto1.uue             The Faq from talk.politics.crypto. A general overview
                        of cryptography. Part 1 of 2

crypto2.uue             The Faq from talk.politics.crypto. A general overview
                        of cryptography. Part 2 of 2

help                    This file.

key                     Sam Kaplin's PGP Public keys.

news_gateways           A listing of Mail -News gateways

pgpfaq1.uue             Frequently asked questions about PGP.
                        Part 1 of 2

pgpfaq2.uue             Frequently asked questions about PGP.
                        Part 2 of 2

rsa1.uue                A Faq put out by RSA outlining cryptography as it
                        applies to RSA. Part 1 of 2

rsa2.uue                A Faq put out by RSA outlining cryptography as it
                        applies to RSA. Part 2 of 2

remailer_list           A current listing of remailer sites.

wherefaq.long           Where to obtain PGP. (Long Version)

wherefaq.short          Where to obtain PGP. (Short Version)

yn075_1.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 1 of 14

yn075_2.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 2 of 14

yn075_3.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 3 of 14

yn075_4.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 4 of 14

yn075_5.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 5 of 14

yn075_6.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 6 of 14

yn075_7.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 7 of 14

yn075_8.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 8 of 14

yn075_9.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 9 of 14

yn075_10.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 10 of 14

yn075_11.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 11 of 14

yn075_12.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 12 of 14

yn075_13.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 13 of 14

yn075_14.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 14 of 14

Interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.
                         - Susan Sontag

skaplin at skypoint.com                   | Finger skaplin at infinity.c2.org for
                                       | a listing of crypto related files
PGP encrypted mail is accepted and     | available on my auto-responder.
preferred.                             | (Yes...the faqs are there!)

E-mail key at four11.com for PGP Key or   | "...vidi vici veni" - Overheard
Finger skaplin at mirage.skypoint.com     | outside a Roman brothel.