Is Cyberspace Rich Enough?

Wei Dai weidai at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 13 11:10:02 PST 1995

E-mail: Wei Dai <weidai at eskimo.com>   URL: "http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai"
=================== Exponential Increase of Complexity ===================
--> singularity --> atoms --> macromolecules --> biological evolution
--> central nervous systems --> symbolic communication --> homo sapiens
--> digital computers --> internetworking --> close-coupled automation
--> broadband brain-to-net connections --> artificial intelligence
--> distributed consciousness --> group minds --> ? ? ?