UMich student arrested for rape story

James A. Donald jamesd at netcom.com
Mon Feb 13 06:30:54 PST 1995

On Sun, 12 Feb 1995, Richard F. Dutcher wrote:

> In any case, this is hardly cyrpto-related.  I would far rather lurk
> as the mathematicians discuss factoring.  I learn more [even if I
> only get one word in three :-]

I am sick to the back teeth of people writing "This is not cryto related,
so I should be allowed to have last word."

This is irritating, offensive, and hypocritical.

In addition the claims you make are entirely false, but I wont rebut
them because you have wandered considerably further from crypto and
privacy than did the post that you are replying to.

> "That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves."
>                           Kim Stanley Robinson, "Green Mars"

We have the right to defend ourselves     |   http://www.catalog.com/jamesd/
and our property, because of the kind     |
of animals that we are. True law          |   James A. Donald
derives from this right, not from the     |
arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.  |   jamesd at netcom.com