Cooperation

Don Melvin storm at marlin.ssnet.com
Thu Feb 9 08:06:21 PST 1995

I would think that MIME support would be extremely important to some
of the overall goals of the remailer net, i.e. popularity and off-shore
remailers.  Now, I'm not that familiar with MIME, but I believe it
has much better support (that is, it has some) for the extended character
sets that are needed for many languages.

The remailers as the stand today, are great as long as you don't want
to send a message in Chinese, Russian, etc.

As far as RFCs, I think documenting the current remailer system then
the new version is a good idea.  The current system can be done now,
done faster, and provide a better understanding for others who can
then add to the discussion for the next version.

--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  storm at ssnet.com                finger for PGP key.