S314 and potential hell-raising

slowdog slowdog at wookie.net
Thu Feb 9 06:09:13 PST 1995

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, joshua geller wrote:

> there's room for another organization I think. there are, in my opinion,
> two reasons why the NRA is as effective as it is: it has a single issue
> that it concerns itself with and it never compromises.
>
> so what, in very few words and as clearly as possible, is our issue?

I don't know what your issue is, but a small group of people are at the
moment formulating the beginnings of a new "group" of sorts with a very
specific agenda in mind.

Which is an utterly obscure and non-descriptive thing to say. But hold
on. We should have an initial announcement ready, I hope, shortly.

- dog