a new way to do anonymity

Eric Hughes eric at remailer.net
Tue Feb 7 20:10:39 PST 1995

   From: "Wei Dai" <weidai at eskimo.com>

   P.S. I never gave a name for the protocol... let's call it Pipe-net.

I don't think we really need a separate name for it just yet.  The
idea is composed of two pretty much independent elements: packet
forwarding and virtual link encryption.  These can be implemented
separately and then combined to yield the kind of network interaction
described.

Getting the details right will be difficult, and I'd suggest that is
where the discussion might profitably turn next.

Eric