Remailer RFC

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Mon Feb 6 19:17:40 PST 1995

[ I shouldn't be posting -- I'm legally not supposed to be on the net.
But hell... ]

I've been compiling and editing a remailer standards document, following
the format of the Internet RFCs [mainly because I think it's elegant].
I'd be glad to make it a `formal' RFC, registered with the IETF... But I
have no idea how it's done. If anyone out there wants to tell me how...

Michael
--
Michael Handler                                         <grendel at netaxs.com>
Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics                   Philadelphia, PA