Judge not...

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Sun Feb 5 17:48:11 PST 1995

Here's something I though would probably be of interest to more than a
few here that read Usenet news.  First article is the "Cancel FAQ" put out
by the "Judges List", which many may have seen on the new.admin.*
groups.  Following it is the "Judges List" FAQ.

I doubt this is a major threat, but is a good example of the sort of
thing that needs to be nipped in the bud.

If the "Cancel FAQ" doesn't trip any alarms, be sure to read the
following "Judges List" FAQ.

Please pardon the length.

Articles follow:

Article xxxxx of news.admin.misc: