BROKEN REMAILERS

Alex de Joode usura at replay.com
Sun Feb 5 16:28:47 PST 1995

In article <199502051758.MAA02142 at bb.hks.net> nobody stated:

: I have tested remailers and their PGP keys over some time now and this is
: what I have found:

: USURA is really quick too and has lately been reliable. But it has always
: suffered from the same problem as Nately, namely that it will truncate all
: of the remaining lines in a PGP message encrypted with its own public key,
: this making it impossible to chain effectively.  It will read the first
: command only.  It DOES forward all attached files, however (by which I
: mean text that have been tagged on OUTSIDE of the pgp block encrypted
: to Usura).

I did some testing myself and the format below did work for me:
(I encrypt using " pgp -eat ")

->

To: remailer at xs4all.nl

::