Remailer encryption module

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 2 17:23:58 PST 1995

> I agree.  PGP just does not have the support for the encryption
> required for mixing remailers.  These deficiencies have been known for
> about two years at this point and still nothing has happened.  I
> expect this not to change anytime soon.

Hmm -- I clearly haven't been reading this thread close enough!  How
is PGP deficient?  What do you need PGP to do in order to get it to
work right with remailers?  I've never seen a bug-report/ feature
request of this sort sent to pgp-bugs at mit.edu, so clearly no one
considered this for the MIT PGP release.

So, what does PGP need to be able to do?

-derek