Cybercash security

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd dee at cybercash.com
Thu Dec 28 10:43:02 PST 1995

The current plans include a way to link your CyberCash persona with
a bank account (DDA).  If you have done that and there is cash in
your CyberCash persona, you would be able to transfer it to the bank
account.  Using ACH, this operation typically happens overnight.

Donald

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 508-287-4877(tel)     dee at cybercash.com
   318 Acton Street        +1 508-371-7148(fax)     dee at world.std.com
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)