[NOISE] Re: anonther anonymous poster

Kevin L Prigge Kevin.L.Prigge-2 at cis.umn.edu
Tue Dec 26 22:10:40 PST 1995

According to rumor, Fred Cohen said:

> Another anonymous poster tells the cypherpunks to abandon liberty by
> abusing it.  When will the cypherpunks learn stand up to these people.

This is really noise, but I just had a Woody flashback...
All that he'd have to do is change the second sentance to
"When will the cypherpunks learn to evaluate data."

Anyhow, Merry Christmas :)

--
Kevin L. Prigge         |"Have you ever gotten tired of hearing those
UofM Central Computing  | ridiculous AT&T commercials claiming credit