CFS and Linux

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sun Dec 24 15:20:13 PST 1995

Dr. Dimitri Vulis writes:
> There's been a bit of confusion here. Perry Metzger stated that Matt Blaze
> doesn't have Linux and shouldn't support it.

I was incorrect that he didn't have Linux, but I stand by my position
that Matt is under no obligation to support anything, or even maintain
CFS at all. Its free software. Saying that someone is obligated to do
anything for free is repugnant. If he wants to support Linux better,
thats nice of him, but no one should bitch at him if he chooses not to
work for nothing for them.

One should thank Matt for being nice enough to do any of this AT ALL.

Perry