Civility

Tim Philp bplib at wat.hookup.net
Sun Dec 24 05:50:30 PST 1995

Ladies and Gentlemen;
	As I am sure that most of you have noticed, this is a high volume
list. I have just spent the last 20 minutes deleting personal attacks and
non-crypto related junk from my mail. Normally, this list is of fairly
high quality and I enjoy reading the technical and political discussions
that appear here. It must be something in the water but lately the
nonsense has reached epic proportions.
	Now I realize that trying to get an independent bunch of people
(as the cypherpunks must be) to conform to a minimum standard of behaviour
is like herding cats ( I like that image! <g>) but in the interests of
your fellow list members, please take the attacks to private E-mail. This
might make the volume of crypto-related material managable to the rest of us.
	Let the flames begin! ( In private E-mail please!)

	By the way, seasons greetings to everyone!

Tim Philp
Brantford, Ontario,
Canada

For PGP Public Key, Send E-mail to: