CFS and Linux

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Sat Dec 23 22:03:32 PST 1995

So the master is at last fallen.  Kudos to Mr. Jim Choate and Dr.
Dimitri Vulis for having the courage of their convictions to help
unmask AT&T's deceit in claiming to support Linux and free software
when, in truth, it is doing just the opposite.

Maybe, just maybe, we can seize this opportunity to advance the
cause of justice, if not justice itself (true justice would require
AT&T to recognize its obligation to our heros at Berkeley and pay
them their USD 25,000).  I call upon us all to expose AT&T for what
it is!  Had your software erased by the CFS install programme?
Return their own medicine!  Sue them!  Tired of Blaze's prattle
about how he is a Linux-lover even though he can't be bothered to
use Linux?  Challenge him!  Tired of AT&T and Netscape employees
stealing your resources?  Configure your servers to deny W3 access
to AT&T and Netscape computers!

Linux isn't perfect, but its open environment is a good start for
building REAL secure software.  Don't let AT&T's lies bully you
into abandoning it!  CFS will never run under Linux until it is
plucked from the monster's grasp.  We, too, are guilty when we
continue to invite the monster not only to walk in our midst
unchecked, but to sleep in our homes as an invited, nay, paid,
guest.

Alice de 'nonymous ...               <an455120 at anon.penet.fi>

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.