(fwd) Java implementation of secure login protocol

Adam Shostack adam at lighthouse.homeport.org
Sat Dec 23 05:52:56 PST 1995

Look, Ma!  Java code!

Real cyph3rpunks, of course, flame each other anonymously.

(Incidentally, I got tired of Alice making it to my noise box, and the
following seems to work well.  Deleting the leading ^ characters would
cause all responses to go into the junk box; perhaps a good idea.
This is, for those of you who don't recognize it, procmail code.  My
mail filter of choice for hacking in.)

   :0B:
   * ^Alice de 'nonymous
   * ^P.S.  This post is in the public domain.