The Problem With Blaze And Weinstein

ECafe Anonymous Remailer cpunk at remail.ecafe.org
Thu Dec 21 02:17:27 PST 1995

I was not interested in starting a flame but
I seem to have ignited one. I'm sorry about that.

Since almost nobody sees these people from big
corps as having a conflict of interest by being here
I am willing to drop the subject having raised
the point. It just seemed funny to me that
cypherPUNKS would be so happy to have these
fortune 500 types running the show. I guess
I see the point that these people have something
to contribute as long as they are honest about who
they are. I have to say it rubs me wrong though.

Like I said I've written a lot of code in my day
and many of you are probably running some of it
while you read this (enough said).

I just don't want to depend on att or
netscape to protect me. Even if they
do a good job the cost of using their