Cypherpunks resumes?

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Wed Dec 20 23:55:10 PST 1995

Is there any chance of seeing a Cypherpunks 'Rogues Gallery' of sorts
in the archives anytime soon?  It would be nice to see a face connected
to the postings here.  Some of us don't get the chance of getting out
west for the parties, The only other thing I know about Tim May besides
being one of the Fathers of the Cypherpunks is that he was a naked hippie
in a hot tub at some party that Robert Hettinga was at some weeks ago,

That doesn't paint a good picture for me.

Thanks,

A.E.N.