cyphernomicon FTP site?

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Wed Dec 20 09:06:26 PST 1995

At 12:59 AM 12/20/95 -0800, you wrote:
>At 9:18 PM 12/19/95, Vinod Valloppillil wrote:
>>Anyone know where I can FTP a full copy of the cyphernomicon?
[Much deleted]
>Anybody who plans to download the entire linear file and then print it out
>must be missing a bits in his shift register.

There are reasons to want a non-html version.  The best being uploading to
your favorite text-oriented BBSes.  (Or crypto-oriented BBSes.)  Not
everyone has access to the web.  (Yes, I know it is blasphemy...)

|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmerman unites all| Disclaimer:          |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!" | Ignore the man       |
|`finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key |  behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/         |  alano at teleport.com  |