cyphernomicon FTP site?

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 19 23:34:39 PST 1995

At 9:18 PM 12/19/95, Vinod Valloppillil wrote:
>Anyone know where I can FTP a full copy of the cyphernomicon?

It would help if you said what you'd tried. For example, have you tried
ftp.netcom.com in the directory pub/tc/tcmay? There you will find several
versions, including compressed versions.

This can be hard to access, due to crowding, but can eventually be gotten to.

It has also been placed at other locations, according to reports here.
Check the archives.

Personally, I hear that even the author prefers the HTML version at
http://www.oberlin.edu/~brchkind/cyphernomicon/.

Anybody who plans to download the entire linear file and then print it out
must be missing a bits in his shift register.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.