Political Cleanup program [NOISE]

Jay Holovacs holovacs at styx.ios.com
Tue Dec 19 04:50:38 PST 1995

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, Bill Stewart wrote:
> I happen to believe in freedom of speech, especially political speech,
> and if you're not allowed to spend money broadcasting your speech or
> printing your messages, you don't have much freedom of press or speech.

This has somewhat undemocratic aspects when applied to political free
speech. A person has ONE vote regardless of his wealth and as far as
access to the political process this same principle must be maintained
otherwise democracy is lost.

At times freedoms for corporate entities and freedoms for individuals are
at cross purposes, freedom for individuals must always be held in the
higher position.

Jay Holovacs <holovacs at ios.com>
PGP Key fingerprint =  AC 29 C8 7A E4 2D 07 27  AE CA 99 4A F6 59 87 90
 (KEY id 1024/80E4AA05) email me for key