What ever happened to... Cray Comp/NSA co-development

Rev. Ben samman-ben at CS.YALE.EDU
Tue Dec 19 17:44:21 PST 1995

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Jiri Baum wrote:

> Can someone enlighten me as to what the two factors are?
In this country, children are taught that prime numbers indeed have two
factors: 1 and themselves.  I suspect its a cultural difference.

Ben.
____
Ben Samman..............................................samman at cs.yale.edu
"If what Proust says is true, that happiness is the absence of fever, then
I will never know happiness. For I am possessed by a fever for knowledge,
experience, and creation."                                      -Anais Nin
PGP Encrypted Mail Welcomed      Finger samman at powered.cs.yale.edu for key
Want to give a soon-to-be college grad a job?         Mail me for a resume