redirect of newsgroups

David Klur dklur at dttus.com
Mon Dec 18 13:13:06 PST 1995

     For those of us sitting behind a firewall that blocks out all of the
     alt, rec, etc.. newsgroups...is there another way to access these
     groups?  For example, redirecting the contents of alt.2600 to, say,
     comp.2600 (because this firewall allows the comp.xxx groups through).
     Or any other hacks around this inconvenience?

     -----BEGIN PBP SIGNATURE-----
     Version: 1.0.0, Copyright 1995, Pretty Bad Privacy

     David Klur
     dklur at dttus.com

     I am who I am because I say so.  So there.
     -----END PBP SIGNATURE-------