BosniaLINK

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sun Dec 17 10:12:24 PST 1995

What I want to know is this: why the hell do you think this is
interesting to cypherpunks, and why do people like you continue to
post random URLs, news stories, etc, that have nothing to do with
cryptography, privacy, or anything else remotely discussed on this
mailing list, even though lots of people repeatedly state that it
isn't desired? Are you an NSA operative attempting to reduce our
effectiveness, or just from a drug company hoping to raise our blood
pressure?

.pm