Secured RM ? (source)

Adam Shostack adam at lighthouse.homeport.org
Fri Dec 15 21:21:00 PST 1995

| While we're here..  I havn't been able to find anyone on the planet who's
| seen or heard of a linux un-remove, which makes testing my code very
| tricky.  If anyone can point me at it I'd apreciate it. Hell, if someone
| can definitively say they've /seen/ such a thing it'd be nice. So far
| i've found one person who insists that his system admins sisters
| boyfriends cousin from Saint Petersburg has been using un-rm for unix for
| years. *sigh*

	From comp.unix.questions FAQ:
	(http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/unix-faq/faq/part3/faq-doc-6.html)

	MIT's Project Athena has produced a comprehensive
      delete/undelete/expunge/purge package, which can serve as a
      complete replacement for rm which allows file recovery.  This
      package was posted to comp.sources.misc (volume 17, issue
      023-026)

					               -Hume