e-Cash: CAFE vs. Mondex

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 13 22:40:23 PST 1995

At 11:34 AM 12/12/95 +0100, Matthias Schunter wrote:
> We will soon publish our full protocol and architecture specifications.
> A short 50-page summary is already available (PostScript).

While I appreciate all the good work you guys are doing, it is often
said that when people wish to nominally make things public without
the risk of too many people paying attention, they make a postscript
file, and when they really want the world to know, they make a bunch
of html files.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd at echeque.com