[NOISE] REQ: "Markov" filter as recently posted in .shar form

Damaged Justice frogfarm at yakko.cs.wmich.edu
Sun Dec 10 17:27:21 PST 1995

Apologies, but I already tried all standard net searches on this. Someone
recently posted a .shar archive for a program called Markov, which filters
input Usenet posts and outputs a reasonable facsimile of that person's
"style". (It was posted in one of the "Alice" threads, in response to the
claim that posting styles could be a unique form of identification.) I
also looked on the archives at hks.net, but had no luck there. If some
kind person will post it again, I'll give it a home on my page of WWW
resources. I have the binary, and am impressed and amused enough to keep
it for regular use.. anyone for alt.usenet.kooks.markov?

--
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm ...for the best in unapproved information
 EmmaGoldmanCamillePagliaMarieCurieAynRandSapphoDianaToriAmosPJHarvey&Demona