Oracle of Man

Craig Massey oracle1 at shell02.ozemail.com.au
Fri Dec 8 16:53:54 PST 1995

Whatever your Newsgroup interest may be,

The fact that you are using the Internet, means that you are part of the
greatest explosion of information technology (IT) in the history of mankind.
Computer developments are well documented but the future of artificial
intelligence is limited only by our imagination.

Paul Phillips, owner of one of the largest IT companies in Australia,
has written a compelling book which is raising controversy and arguments
throughout the world. His disturbing and unnerving prediction is that we
are now close to a breakthrough in the race to give computers a conscious
intelligence. This will give them the ability to interface with human beings.
This giant leap forward brings the incredible possibility of being able to
"download" our whole psyche. This will include our personality, intelligence
and knowledge transfering into Technological Life Forms" or "TLF's", to give
ourselves eternal life.

For further information, please visit our Web page on

http://www.oracle_of_man.aust.com