Anyone Remember socket.c?

Mike Duvos mpd at netcom.com
Thu Dec 7 18:48:39 PST 1995

Fellow 'Punks,

A while back on the list, someone posted a very short C
program called socket.c, which, when given a port number
and an excutable, would fork off copies of a given
application for anyone who connected to the port.

I saved the program at the time, but seem to have
deleted it.  I realize it would be trivial to write,
but don't want to have to look at nasty network
#include files.

If someone could either post it to the list again, or
email me a copy, I will be eternally greatful.

     mpd at netcom.com     $    via Finger.                      $