Secret Clearance (was: re: NIST GAK export meeting, sv)

Sten Drescher dreschs at mpd.tandem.com
Thu Dec 7 08:56:08 PST 1995

Bill Stewart <stewarts at ix.netcom.com> said:

BS> Few, if any, other than companies already in the military business;
BS> secret clearances are _expensive_, usually take a long time to get,
BS> and the military only gives them to people who need them.

	Strange, the military processed a SECRET clearance on me even
before I signed on the dotted line.  Now a TS, that's expensive, but
they didn't have much on me other than my SSAN and, I think, my prints
to process the SECRET, so they couldn't have done much more than run be
through the FBI criminal database.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>				/* Sten Drescher */
To get my PGP public key, send me email with your public key and