NIST GAK, Escrow Agent Criteria available

Pat Farrell pfarrell at netcom.com
Thu Dec 7 07:55:22 PST 1995

At the meeting, the NIST/NSA folks presented their criteria for
being an acceptable escrow agent criteria. They had hardcopy, and
Geoff had slides. The slides didn't exactly match the hardcopy.

I have typed in the text from my hardcopy. It is on my clipper2
page (which is under construction at
url for the criteria for escrow agent entities is

I will _not_ post it (about 4 pages) to the list.
If you can't use the web, email me and I'll forward a copy.

I've got some notes on Geoff's presentation that I'll post later on.

Pat

Pat Farrell      grad student        http://www.isse.gmu.edu/students/pfarrell
Infor. Systems and Software Engineering, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
PGP key available via finger or request           #include standard.disclaimer