latest librand source now av

an116512 at anon.penet.fi an116512 at anon.penet.fi
Wed Dec 6 14:50:17 PST 1995

In .cypherpunks, Matt Blaze <mab at research.att.com> writes:
>[Sorry if this is a duplicate; my machine had a bogus sendmail.cf
>when I first sent this.]
>
>Souce code for the latest version of librand (a random
>number package based on event interval variations) for
>Unix-like machines is now available in:
>  ftp://ftp.research.att.com/dist/mab/librand.shar
>
>There are no restictions on use or distribution of this
>code, which was written by Matt Blaze, Jack Lacy, and
>Don Mitchell.
>
>-matt

why the FUCK would anyone want to use random number code from at&t,
(and mister nescape GAK apologist himself)? this the code that was
broken by french student for christs sakes.

and tell us the truth about the restrictions, next time, bozo.

asshole.

cypherpunks write code themselvess!!!
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse at anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help at anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          admin at anon.penet.fi