Press Release on Response to Microsoft Internet Announcements

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:41:25 PST 1995

I just posted the following from stanford.edu; it probably won't be
approved and propagated in time, though.

By the way, alt.internet.media-coverage, to which someone pointed me, is
explicitly *not* for press releases.

I do not plan to utter the string "cypherpunks at toad.com" because I think
there's enough noise here already (some from me).

Apologies to sameer for being presumptuous, but I did say "hope," and I
also think tomorrow would be a really good time to document the .PWL file
bugs...

- -rich