No More Netscape Comments from Me

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 5 11:10:52 PST 1995

Not that you all hang on my every word, but I owe it to you folks at least
a brief mention of why I feel I can no longer comment on Netscape. Not for
legal reasons, but for conflict-of-interest reasons.

I'm in the midst of making some investments involving Netscape
(buying/selling short, Internet Index options, etc.) and my comments from
herein out could be thought of by some as disingenous.

So, have fun riding the Great Internet Bubble of 1995!

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.