Globally legal Netscape

Robert Owen Thomas rthomas at pamd.cig.mot.com
Sun Dec 3 14:30:09 PST 1995

look, this is just a *bit* extreme.  having been one of those folks sworn
to uphold the Constitution, i can tell all of you that there is no master
plan to rid the American people of their rights and freedom.

this is not to say we should not keep a sharp and keen eye open for any
assault upon our liberties.  rather, having "BEEN THERE", i just do not
see any threat along the lines of, er, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, et. al.

let's try to keep this in perspective, Fred.  perhaps a little less
caffiene would help?  ;-)

regards,
--robert,
a former U.S. government employee...but i won't say where...;-)
--

o  Robert Owen Thomas:  Corvette pilot. Cymro ydw i. User scratching post.  o
o       E-mail: Robert.Thomas at pamd.cig.mot.com --or-- robt at Cymru.COM        o