Talking to Jim

PeterWiltshire wiltship at iccu6.ipswich.gil.com.au
Sat Dec 2 19:16:11 PST 1995

Gidday all

I emailed Jim Clark day before yesterday about his comments re key escrow.
He responded.  As it's not good form to post private email, might I suggest
that one of the 'elders' here put to Jim a list of questions on the proviso
that his answers can be posted to the list.  You never know, a lot of
speculation might be confirmed or denied.

cheers

Peter

                                             Flight to Quality
                                 Wiltshire Productions Pty Ltd
                              Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
               Intl Voice  61 7 3376 3535  Intl Fax  61 7 3279 4027
              Email wiltship at gil.com.au  PGP Key ID 3E584C7D
  PGP Fingerprint 01 03 FB F4 BE F8 2B F3 5D 84 6B 69 37 80 FE 10